LATEST COVID LOCKDOWN
CLUBHOUSE AND ALL FACILITIES CLOSED
As you are aware, there is a National Lockdown in place until at least 2nd December. A number of strict measures have been put in place including the suspension of amateur sport and the closure of hospitality venues which will both greatly affect the club.
There will be no sport on the ground
- No senior or junior training sessions of any sport including use of the MUGA or cricket nets are permitted.
- All MUGA bookings are suspended.
- Currently the Lawn Tennis Association are appealing that outdoor tennis should be permitted but in the meantime, the tennis courts are not in use.
Please do not enter the grounds, even for a fitness run as it encourages others (non-members) to do the same. More so than the last lock down, we need to protect the surfaces in the wet weather.
The pavilion will be closed
- The bar will not be open.
- There will be no access to the toilets, changing rooms or storage cupboards
Although necessary, the closure of the club is a sad event and many of us will miss the friends and teammates we have here over the next month. We hope to welcome you back as soon as possible.
Thanks, once again, for the support you have shown the club through these difficult times.